Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms & conditions carefully since your use of the Deal Mum Website and its Services is subject to the acceptance of the same. By subscribing to or using any of our services and website you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by these Terms & Conditions, regardless of how you subscribe to, found, or use these Services. In case you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, in whole or in part, you are advised to not subscribe to our Services and to immediately leave the DealMum.com.au website.
Terms and Conditions Introduction:
You are reading a legal document which is an agreement between you, the User (referred as you, your, User, Customer hereafter) and us (referred as us, we, our, Deal Mum, DealMum.com.au, Stay at Home Mum Pty Ltd). Deal Mum is operated by Stay At Home Mum Pty Ltd, a company registered in Queensland, Australia with its registered office at 18 Channel Court, Gympie Qld 4570. The content of these Terms & Conditions can be changed can be changed or amended at any time by us and we reserve the rights for the same. Any changes/ amendments will be brought to your notice through posting on the Website. You can terminate this agreement by contacting us through post or by emailing us at email@example.com. Deal Mum at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
Definitions used in these Terms & Conditions:
- Merchant, refers to a third party seller of goods of services for which we provide a discount voucher or coupon.
- Service, refers to any of the services offered by Deal Mum through its Website or any other form of communication. Our Service encompasses enabling users to avail of discounts and voucher codes that can be redeemed on the websites of our Merchants. Our Service can be provided to you through the Website, through electronic and other modes of communication, any applications provided by Deal Mum that can be downloaded from third party application stores including but not restricted to iTunes store, Blackberry App world etc.
- Website, refers to the www.dealmum.com.au website and any microsite and apps
- User, refers to any individual who visits or uses the Website and/ or any of its services
- Use of the Website and/ or any of its Services is subject to these Terms & Conditions laid out
- The Deal Mum website and its Services are directed and intended for the sole use of customers in Australia, we do not undertake responsibility of any consequences arising from the use of the Website or its Services from any locations outside Australia
- The Deal Mum Website and Services are intended for personal and non-commercial uses only
1. Registration, accounts, security and account closure:
- In order to get added to our mailing list or create an Account, you will have to register on the Deal Mum or Stay At Home Mum Website. Deal Mum reserves the right to deny any registration or to delete any account at any time without giving any reason whatsoever
- By providing us your email id in any of the signup boxes or forms you accept to receive our newsletters and promotional literature through email
- You can unsubscribe to our Newsletters by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1.1 Registration, Account, Security, Account Closure
1.1.1 Depending on the particular functionality of our Site at any time, you may or may not need to register to use much of its functionality or to access much of our Services. The Log in can be done by registering an account on Deal Mums website.
1.1.2 During Registration, you will also need to supply us with your password. You must keep the password confidential and immediately notify us if any unauthorised third party becomes aware of that password or if there is any unauthorised use of your email address or any breach of security known to you.
1.1.3 All Accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly. Any Accounts which have been registered with someone else’s email address or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their Accounts if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
1.1.4 Deal Mum may send you administrative and promotional emails (You can opt-out of our promotional e-mails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of such e-mail correspondence).
1.2 Data transmission & Data logging
1.2.1 Through clicking on the concerning button for registering a Deal Mum account (e.g. “registering” or “signing up”), you are agreeing the following processes of data collection, processing, and usage.
1.2.3 The information you provide will be used solely to customize our website to your personal profile, and will be used only by Stay At Home Mum Pty Ltd.
1.3 User Obligations
1.3.1 As a user you agree to abide with Merchants terms & conditions when you are re-directed to their page to complete transactions from our Website
1.3.2 As a user you agree and undertake to use the Deal Mum Website and its Services only to post and upload appropriate data, messages and materials.
1.3.3 As a user, you undertake to:
- 220.127.116.11 Not republish the contents of the Website on any other platform including other websites
- 18.104.22.168 Not to publish or upload inappropriate, disturbing or indecent material or data
- 22.214.171.124 Not to upload data or material that may be copyrighted or protected and that you do not own the rights to
- 126.96.36.199 Not to upload or publish any malicious date or materials including but not restricted to corrupted files or software that may threaten the functioning of the website
- 188.8.131.52 Not to download or distribute files or data posted by other users that cannot be legally distributed
- 184.108.40.206 Not to violate the legal rights of others or the laws applicable in Australia
- 220.127.116.11 Not to violate the code of conduct which may be applicable for the use of the Website or its Services
- 18.104.22.168 Not to violate any of the Terms & Conditions laid out in the Agreement and other conditions highlighted elsewhere
2. Use of the Deal Mum Website and Service
2.1 At no point does Deal Mum guarantee that its Website or Service will be free of errors, omissions and faults though we will ensure reasonable measures to maintain accuracy of all data presented on the Website and its Services
2.2 We do no guarantee uninterrupted use of the Website or its Services and access to the same may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any point in time
2.3 We reserve the right to change, modify or delete any information or any discount/ voucher code at any time without giving any prior notice
2.4 Nothing in this Agreement can be used to construe a partnership or a joint venture between you, the user and us, Deal Mum, or Stay At Home Mum
3. Suspension & Termination of user accounts
3.1 We reserve the right to suspend your use of the Service or the Website, in whole or part, if you use the Services or the Website in violation of this Agreement
3.2 We also reserve the rights to terminate your use of the Service and Website, in whole or part, or the use of the Website or Service of anyone other than you, using the Website or Service with your permission in violation of this agreement if we believe that:
3.2.1 You have committed any breach of this Agreement
3.2.2 On reasonable grounds, that you may commit a breach of these Terms & Conditions
4. Limitation of Liability
4.1 The Deal Mum Website, Stay At Home Mum pty ltd and its Services will in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages resulting from:
4.1.1 The use or inability to use the Website or Services
4.1.2 Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data
4.1.3 Any other matter relating to the services, including, but not restricted to damages arising from loss of use, damage to data or damage to profits arising out of any way whatsoever connected with the use or the performance of the Website or its Services
4.2 The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk. The user accepts that they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computers and/ or loss of data resulting from downloading such materials.
4.3 At no point do we guarantee that the voucher codes or discount deals presented on our website to be completely correct, the user is advised to check these before making any purchase through our Merchants.
5. Links to third part sites
5.1 The Website and/ or its Services may include links to other Third Party websites, these linked sites are not controlled in any way by Deal Mum, except StayAtHomeMum.com.au, and hence we are not responsible for the contents posted on the linked websites. DealMum.com.au provides these links to you only as a convenience and we do not endorse any of the linked sites or contents posted on such linked websites. You are requested to verify the accuracy of all such information on your own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
6.1 Deal Mum and Stay At Home Mum Pty Ltd owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks, unless the same is explicitly mentioned to be owned by a third party. You agree to not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Deal Mum Website and its Services without obtaining proper consent and approvals from us.
6.2 You also agree to hold complete ownership and be responsible for any content or data provided or uploaded by you while using the Deal Mum Website and its Services.
6.3 You agree to not reproduce, copy, modify or distribute any content available on Deal Mum Websites and its Services for commercial purposes without our approval.
6.4 Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights pertaining to the content accessed while using the Deal Mum Website and/ or its Services is owned by the content owner or our Merchants and may be protected by law or other relevant copyrights. This Agreement in no way provides you any rights or privileges on the same.
7. Force Majeure
7.1 Deal Mum, Stay At Home Mum Pty Ltd, its Website and Service cannot be held liable for breach of any of our obligations under this Agreement wherein we are hindered or prevented from carrying out our obligations by any cause outside of our reasonable control including lightening, fire, flood, severe weather, strike, lockout, labor dispute, act of God, war, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of telecommunications or computer systems, compliance with law, accidents etc.
Last Updated 23/03/2020